Well, I have verbally confirmed my order today for a G80 M3. My F10 is approaching 7 years old and its deal is up in 8 months. I love the car, the best I have ever had and it has thoroughly upset me to think it will be going around March next year but the equity is very good and I got around 10% off the G80. If I keep the F10 beyond next year I am fearful of the big bills that could wait. I know I am in for at least £3500 next year for a big service, front brakes and warranty renewal as well as the road fund on top so approaching probably £4k. Have gone for dravit grey which is the same as a car I had for a day and fiona red interior and standard seats as I hated the buckets, also laser lights, the spec is good as standard so I don't need any more. I know I will regret and miss not having the F10 but times move on, I am genuinely gutted. Not sure how I feel at the moment. I actually feel like I have been unfaithful - to a car, I need to get a bloomin grip!!!!!